“ANTAKSHARI- THE MUSICAL GAME THAT BRIGHTENS EVERY OCCASION”
The second edition of Singapore’s beloved musical game show, Antakshari, is back. And this time it’s going to be more musical, more fun and more exciting than ever before.
If you have had fun playing Antakshari with friends and family, then get set to play with us. After all, Zee TV was the first to bring this game out of the home and on the centre stage through an iconic TV show of the same name.
Each team needs to have 2 players. Please submit your registration online via the form. We are looking at 32 teams on a first come first serve basis for the semi finals. So, hurry up and register!
Minimum age to participate is 16 years
Shortlisted teams will be notified by our representatives closer to the event.
What are you waiting for? Join us for this musical affair!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Antakshari, which is being organized by Zee TV Asia Pacific, is open to individuals older than 16 years of age as on 31st Jan 2018 who are residing in Singapore.
- Participants must sing only Hindi songs.
- By registering, the Applicant/Participant hereby agrees to the above-mentioned conditions and undertakes the following -
- Participant shall carry valid copy of passport/NRIC, as may be required by the Organizer.
- Participants should enter the competition as a team. Each team will comprise of 2 adults.
- Entry will be on a first come first serve basis.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of the event, at its discretion, at any time without prior notice.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Prelims and such selection shall be as per the sole discretion of the Organizer. Only selected teams will be notified.
- 32 teams will be shortlisted for semi-finals out of which 4 will compete in the Finale. The channel however reserves the right to change the format anytime.
- The applicant should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
- Entry of applicant to preliminary round shall not entitle his/her entry in subsequent stages of the show. The company reserves right to disqualify and/or exclude, by sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations rejections/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
- Organizers shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs, information pertaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes related to participant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information.
- Participants in the contest will in no way be connected to the channel, the Company, its parent Asia Today Singapore Pte. Ltd. or any of Essel Group of Companies.
- Any Participation shall be liable to be disqualified if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
- Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant.
- The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- All rights reserved by organizer.