Is it just us or do you also think that a lot of people end up wearing black at parties? Though you can never go wrong with black, it does get a little monotonous and boring after a while. Picking a colour for evening wear can be a daunting task for many but it is important to understand what colour suits you if you want to stand out at your next party. One person who has nailed this is Kundali Bhagya’s Preeta played by actress Shraddha Arya.
If you are a fan of Shraddha’s, watch her sizzling performance at Zee Rishtey Awards.
Coming back to Shraddha’s killer party looks, after a quick scan of her Instagram posts, we noticed that she regularly experiments with colours. So, here are 5 outfit ideas for your next Saturday night gathering.
1. Go green with envy. You can team your metallic dress with some statement jewellery for a killer party vibe.
2. One can never go wrong with blue. You can make a lasting impression with this royal colour.
3. Bring on the bling! A V-neck sequined number is sure to make heads turn when you walk into a party.
View this post on Instagram
Favorite Prime Time Heroine of the Year 🙂 😇 Thank You @iwmbuzz ,BARC & @colorstv for this recognition!! Thank You team #Kundalibhagya, @ektaravikapoor & all the beautiful people who love & support the show!! 🙏🏻 Congratulations Team #kumkumbhagya For winning – The Most Popular special Integration (1000 celebration) Congratulations DD @dheerajdhoopar – Favorite Prime Time Hero 🦸♂️! 😁 #webetwinning 🏆
4. Who said party outfits have to be short? A nice waist cinching long dress like the one worn by Shraddha is sure to make you look radiant.
5. Pick an embellished cocktail party dress that will hug your curves and complement it with the right amount of accessories.
We like how Shraddha is always trying something new when it comes to fashion and her fans would definitely agree.
Inspired by Shraddha’s ensemble party looks? Hit the stores right away to put together your next non-black party outfit but do remember to keep it simple, elegant and classy.
Let us know if the actress inspired you to try something new in the comments below!