Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Registrations are open from to all the Residents of Singapore over 18 years of age on the date of registration for the contest. The cookoff battle will be held in Singapore.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses at all the level of the contest if any, including travelling, lodging cost and expense incurred in sending SMS or registering shall be borne by the participant.
- Contestants will be informed via email if they are selected for the next rounds.
- Individuals will be provided with a registration form and need to sign it in person.
- Participants will need to declare all safety and health declaration as and when required by the Organizers to ensure compliance with safety guidelines.
- Please note that for future rounds no participant will be allowed to exit rehearsals/contest venue till all participants’ rehearsals/contest is finished.
- Entry of participant in one stage of audition/rehearsal/contest shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition/rehearsal/contest. The Organizers reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition with out assigning any reason therefore.
- Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the organizer.
- Participant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations given by the Organizers in connection with the contest.
- Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss or any form of injury that occurs to the Participant on account of their participation in the contest.
- The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the auditions/rehearsals/contest and the copyright of the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the world and universe.
- Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, postponement, damage, loss, accident, injury, death etc caused to the winner or any person accompanying him/her.
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by organizers at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on the website
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations/rejection/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
- Organizer shall not be bound or the participants shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
- The organized reserve the right to film and broadcast the audition/rehearsal/contest without taking any prior permission from the participant.
- By registering with us, you also agree that your details shall remain with the organisers and you consent to being contacted by them or the sponsors in future.
- In case the dates for the shoot/ competition changes, you will be informed.
I/we have read the terms and conditions mentioned herein above/I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I/we agree to abide by the rules/terms and conditions for participation of the applicant.